Language, Regional Expertise, and Culture (LREC)
Department Of Defense
State and Local Government
Commercial and Non-Profit Organizations
NEWS / EVENTS
NEWS / EVENTS
Combative Resilience Program From Oak Grove And Josh Koshcheck
Monday, January 11, 2016
– Oak Grove has partnered with MMA fighter Josh Koshcheck’s to develop a one-day Combatives Resilience Program for law enfo...
Spotlight On Oak Grove At I/ITSEC
Friday, December 18, 2015
– This month, we were delighted to return to the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference for a second ...
Continued Gold Streak
Friday, October 2, 2015
For a second consecutive year, Oak Grove Technologies won two coveted Brandon Hall Group Gold awards. Our work with Novus Origo, Greenvale Partners, and the Department of Veteran&r...
Oak Grove Named To MT2’s Top Simulation & Training Companies List
Wednesday, September 2, 2015
- Oak Grove was selected as a Top 100 Simulation and Training Company for 2015 by the Military Training Technology (MT2) Magazine.Compani...
Summer '15 Tactical Training Series At Wake Tech
Friday, June 5, 2015
- Oak Grove kicked off the advanced tactical law enforcement training series we’re offering this summer through Wake Technical Comm...
Career Advice For Transitioning Veterans
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Fayetteville, NC -
Moner Attwa, , shared advice with veterans and service members at ’s VETRACON, a free military veteran transition ...
Special Forces Command Completes Field Feeding Course For Afghanistan
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Hoffman, NC -
The United States Army Special Forces Command G-4 completed their second of four Islamic Field Feeding Courses preparing Culinary Speci...
23rd Annual NCTOA SWAT Competition
Thursday, April 2, 2015
- Teams of operators from twelve law enforcement agencies across North Carolina converged at the North Carolina Justice Academy to...
Oak Grove Sponsors 6th Annual USASOC/USAJFKSWCS Sniper Competition
Thursday, March 12, 2015
Fort Bragg, NC
- Oak Grove Technologies will sponsor the 6th Annual USASOC/USAJFKSWCS Sniper Competition.On 23 March, 27 two-man teams from around th...