Did you know that Oak Grove Technologies offers various military, federal and local law enforcement training both at our facilities or on-site per your request?
This week we are highlighting one of the newest courses offered: Battlefield Interrogation Techniques / Tactical Questioning (BIT/TQ).
Our Advanced Battlefield Interrogation Techniques / Tactical Questioning focuses on the following skillset:
- Preparation for Successful TQ
- Strategies and Techniques
- Team Considerations
- Documenting the TQ
- Lessons Learned
- Practical Exercises (Role Play)
Programs of Instruction (POI) for typical courses last approximately 3 days, however, the curriculum can be tailored to meet your training objectives. All Oak Grove Technologies instructors have OCONUS experience. For additional information in this course please contact David Shellenberger at David.Shellenberger@oakgrovetech.com
The Oak Grove Technologies Tactical & Cultural Training Center
- 280+acre facility located in Hoffman, North Carolina
- Veteran military personnel oversee day-to-day facility and training operations
- Includes: -
- Multi-story shoot house and combative gym
- 40’ Multi-purpose rappelling/climbing tower
- 100m and 50m small arm ranges
- Classroom and VIP briefing room
- Division Planning Cell, including Lodging and Life Support
- Four villages
- Certified Heavy helicopter landing zone
- Explosive breaching bay
- Lodging and bunk house (including shower and dining facilities)
About Oak Grove
Throughout the Armed Forces, across federal government agencies, in Law Enforcement, healthcare and beyond our expert staff is delivering results-oriented solutions that are changing the way people live and work for the better.
Our full suite of instructional services includes tactical field training and web-based and mobile learning solutions to prepare teams to successfully execute any mission. We specialize in language, regional expertise, and culture services, and develop truly immersive cultural environments and training programs. We deliver expert intelligence services to support the warfighter, and empower people and their message through strategic communications and information technology services.
Oak Grove mentors owners of veteran small businesses and sponsors special events that honor and aid our veteran community. Additionally, over 75% of our employees have served in the military. Our Service Continues...