Oak Grove helps our clients plan and develop their IT strategies. We identify ways to strengthen your organization’s mission and build solutions that meet your business needs.
Maximizing Your Return On Technology Investments
We support all phases of the software development life cycle using Agile development methodologies that allow rapid and flexible response to change while ensuring traceability of requirements throughout design, testing, development, and implementation. We bring together multidisciplinary teams of business analysts, systems engineers, information architects, and data modelers to design solutions that address the interdependency of people, processes, and technology.
Our talented design and development team creates user-friendly and visually appealing interface designs for both small-scale websites and larger enterprise portals. We also provide database development and administration services to include requirements gathering, design, and extraction.
Our IT solutions include:
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) services used to construct models and simulations in support of emergency management planning and response
- Website design and development in support of eLearning initiatives, exercise support, and career exploration and planning
- Mobile Application Development to help healthcare professionals assess potential privacy breaches
- Database design and development to facilitate scheduling of resources for DOD exercises
- Information architecture that considers the content, context, and user in order to classify and label content assets for web and mobile delivery
- Managed help desk services using automated tools to track and monitor problems and resolution response times
We design IT solutions that connect your people to technologies.